Remembering How To Shift

Talk, mix, mingle, have a good time. Just ... be kind.
Furious

Re: Remembering How To Shift

Post by Furious »

Artguychuck1 wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:29 am
~I am not a big fan of these sorts of dreams but I've had them recently and I totally understand where they might be coming from. Much love brother I'm glad you are not in the real world when this happened. RAHRRRRR PEACE UNTO YOU DESPITE CURRENT EVENTS. 💖
I don't have many regrets, but one is not meeting up with you when I was living in Minnesota. I miss ya, Chuck!
y u poek bear?
Artguychuck1

Post by Artguychuck1 »

Dude man, apparently Minnesota is not a place to live if you want to be a human that is not being held down by Rona.
So, It makes total sense to me while we did not meet here.
All of our surrounding states have begun being human again without the restraints that Minnesota is applying to our lives. And I am perfectly happy to meet you in a different state and I think that we should meat in the near future. I love you man. You expanded my mind multiple times without even meaning to probably.
So expect a visitation in the near future because nothing is real in this world that we apparently live in lol. I appreciate Mr Neal's world way more, as I feel that you do as well.
So here's my address for everybody and anybody that wants to know me as a human but especially for you my friend :-) artguychuck1@gmail.com
Our days on the board were not in vain.
In fact, I believe that we helped each other to survive through more things than we knew in advance. I'll let go of several gaming communities to stay current with you, And I'll do it again.
Boardians RULE!!!!
Furious

Post by Furious »

Artguychuck1 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:22 am You expanded my mind multiple times without even meaning to probably.
That was the LSD. Woopsies!

I may be taking a trip up to MN to get my eyes re-LASIKed (for free, which is why I'm going :P) when it gets warmer, but we'll start emailing each other in the meantime. :)
y u poek bear?
Maeve

Post by Maeve »

Re-lasiked? I didn’t know that was a thing.
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Furious

Post by Furious »

Maeve wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:10 pm Re-lasiked? I didn’t know that was a thing.
Yeah the Whiting Clinic gives you free re-dos if you need them.

I was almost legally blind in my left eye before I got the PEW PEW done, and while my vision -was- 20/20 again, it backslid a tiny bit, enough to wear a light prescription. Still worth it so I'm not wearing coke bottles.
y u poek bear?
Maeve

Post by Maeve »

I chose to have long distance vision restored, only now I spend most of my time wearing reading glasses... but they’re just cheaters and so it’s not too bad.

Today I have developed a slight fever and slight chills, and there’s a test scheduled for tomorrow morning. So, yeah, we got too lax about visiting people over the holidays. Or, rather, the kids and her parents and family did. Yes, she works at a nursing hom, but her dad was sick before her.

We all seem generally just oogy? My husband has a cough, but he’s had one for months, doctors have told him it’s GERD issue related. I’m keeping an eye on him. He was tested today.

Will update when I know anything, but generally I just feel like I have a bit of a cold...
Maeve

Post by Maeve »

My fever last night spiked to 101. I took some ibuprofen, and then googled and discovered I should have taken acetaminophen. meh. Around 9ish it was down to 100, so I went to bed.

I am tired this morning, but have a test scheduled.

I can still eat a bit, I had some toast and my default drink is water with lemon juice (or lime, but I have none) so I’m just drinking that.

Steve’s still coughing and sleepy and he doesn’t have an appetite.
Furious

Post by Furious »

Maeve wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:50 pm My fever last night spiked to 101. I took some ibuprofen, and then googled and discovered I should have taken acetaminophen. meh. Around 9ish it was down to 100, so I went to bed.

I am tired this morning, but have a test scheduled.

I can still eat a bit, I had some toast and my default drink is water with lemon juice (or lime, but I have none) so I’m just drinking that.

Steve’s still coughing and sleepy and he doesn’t have an appetite.
Take care of yourself and your family Maeve. *vibes*
y u poek bear?
Ophelia's Vengeance

Post by Ophelia's Vengeance »

Maeve, definitely take care of yourselves.
the band was altogether, yes he was alright, the song went on forever
weeble

Post by weeble »

Maeve, how are you feeling now? I hope you and yours are feeling better!