What are we watching?

Want to talk about some nifty piece of media that isn't Neil-related? This is the place to do it.
Ophelia's Vengeance

Re: What are we watching?

Post by Ophelia's Vengeance »

Starting Schur's new showing Rutherford Falls, which looks to be hilarious. His are among the few American comedy shows that hit a sweet spot for me.
the band was altogether, yes he was alright, the song went on forever
smalltown

Post by smalltown »

I'm all caught up on The Expanse and Snazz and I just finished The Good Place, which I thought wrapped up perfectly. I got about halfway through the second season of Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and just kind of petered out. It was still good, I just lost my motivation. I'm tempted to jump into something with a couple seasons that I've never seen before - either Supernatural (although there's SO MUCH of it that it's a little intimidating) or Lucifer.
duck...duck...duck...duck...BOOBS
Maeve

Post by Maeve »

Supernatural is fun, but yeah, there’s years if it. I started watching the Netflix version if Lucifer, but didn’t finish it. Dev is annoyed, because he quite likes the show and wants to talk about it.

I started Shadow and Bone, but my knitting was more compelling and kept my attention. I should probably start over.
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Furious

Post by Furious »

Why does every racing horse owner look like a Bond villain from one of the crappier movies?
y u poek bear?
Ophelia's Vengeance

Post by Ophelia's Vengeance »

I paused The Expanse show until I catch up with the book series.
the band was altogether, yes he was alright, the song went on forever
Maeve

Post by Maeve »

I didn’t finish season 5 because I found out season 6 will be the last, so I figured I would choose to leave off on a cliffhanger and catch up when it returns. Or, possibly, do a complete re-watch in time to watch the new one.

Last night I chuckled my way through The Mitchells vs the Machines. It’s full of tropes and cliches and yet it managed to be silly and entertaining.

I think I will try Jupiter’s Legacy next.
Weirdy American Tart Thing