What are we watching?

Want to talk about some nifty piece of media that isn't Neil-related? This is the place to do it.
Apathy

Re: What are we watching?

Post by Apathy »

Has anybody else watched His Dark Materials this season? I 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤 it so hard
after all, we only get the one life to defile
Jeepz

Post by Jeepz »

I'm behind on EVERYTHING as you all might well guess. So, I've started Dare Devil on Netflix and enjoying that, but only a handful of eps in. I've recently started Lovecraft Country on HBO Max, am nearly through ep 2 and enjoying it immensely. I LOVE Umbrella Academy and can't wait for S3. We finished The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina and enjoyed that, just waiting on the 4th and final season.
Apathy

Post by Apathy »

Jeepz wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:30 pm I'm behind on EVERYTHING as you all might well guess. So, I've started Dare Devil on Netflix and enjoying that, but only a handful of eps in. I've recently started Lovecraft Country on HBO Max, am nearly through ep 2 and enjoying it immensely. I LOVE Umbrella Academy and can't wait for S3. We finished The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina and enjoyed that, just waiting on the 4th and final season.
I struggle with Sabrina. I want to like it bc I love the aesthetic, but I just... Hate her? 😬

It's the white feminism for me
after all, we only get the one life to defile
Ophelia's Vengeance

Post by Ophelia's Vengeance »

Apathy wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:38 pm Has anybody else watched His Dark Materials this season? I 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤 it so hard

I'm watching it (still need to watch the season finale). Also loving it. I recently re-read the series and wasn't feeling it the way I had in the past.
the band was altogether, yes he was alright, the song went on forever
Ophelia's Vengeance

Jeepz wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:30 pm I'm behind on EVERYTHING as you all might well guess. So, I've started Dare Devil on Netflix and enjoying that, but only a handful of eps in. I've recently started Lovecraft Country on HBO Max, am nearly through ep 2 and enjoying it immensely. I LOVE Umbrella Academy and can't wait for S3. We finished The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina and enjoyed that, just waiting on the 4th and final season.
I got a few eps into Lovecraft Country but have to hit pause for a bit. Haven't been able to do anything touching on the horror genre for the past few months and that looks to continue until at least the spring.

On season 2 of The Expanse and really enjoying it.
Maeve

Post by Maeve »

I wooshed through Bridgerton. That was fun, the clothes were pretty and the accents are just splendid. I do want to watch The Expanse, but Ijust didn’t feel like starting that tonight, so I’m watching Death to 2020, and it’s quite snarky and accurate. And it seemed an appropriate way to end this fucking year.
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Ophelia's Vengeance

Bridgerton is on my list for when I do two months of Netflix (maybe in the spring?).
Furious

Post by Furious »

Watching The Force Awakens on Disney+.

Despite the ham-handed Chosen One pozz, it's not a bad movie. Why did Disney flush the rest of the series down the toilet?
y u poek bear?
Ophelia's Vengeance

I just got Netflix and plan to take a mind vacation into Bridgertons before going through my backlist of Netflix shows to watch.
Furious

Post by Furious »

Furious wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:55 am Watching The Force Awakens on Disney+.

Despite the ham-handed Chosen One pozz, it's not a bad movie. Why did Disney flush the rest of the series down the toilet?
Episode 8: Space Tactics for Dummies
7: Kylo Ren kills billions
8: He's a "troubled soul"

-"You idiot your flyboy antics will destroy the fleet!"
-*proceeds to destroy the fleet*

-"We're trapped in this armory!"
-"Oh look! A cave that no one noticed before!"
9e2.jpg
9e2.jpg (54.08 KiB) Viewed 5414 times
y u poek bear?