Train wreck imminent - my first Twitch

Want to talk about some nifty piece of media that isn't Neil-related? This is the place to do it.
Furious

Re: Train wreck imminent - my first Twitch

Post by Furious »

Artguychuck1 wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:34 pm Nawww, we'll keep the booze to ourselves 😀💖
But if you're going to be on twitch then I'll reinstall the app! 👍🏼👍🏼

Hi Chuck! Missed ya pal! Hope you're still making cool art!
y u poek bear?
Artguychuck1

Post by Artguychuck1 »

Greetings my friend!! I missed ya!
It's just me and my phone against the world now so I'm having to relearn how to Board in this reduced format for a bit, but so glad to see you again!!!
Art continues!
Looking forward to Twitch nights!!
Furious

Post by Furious »

Artguychuck1 wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:33 pm Greetings my friend!! I missed ya!
It's just me and my phone against the world now so I'm having to relearn how to Board in this reduced format for a bit, but so glad to see you again!!!
Art continues!
Looking forward to Twitch nights!!
It's kind of weird: I like this style of social media more than any other. When Facebook/LinkedIn/Pinterest/onlyfans came out, I thought they were too much and steered clear of them as much as possible. Thanks to Neil and phpBBbbbtptphht I can be my normal horrible self again! :mrgreen:
y u poek bear?
wanderinginmn

Post by wanderinginmn »

I would watch, but I see a spinning circle.
-I.
Furious

Post by Furious »

wanderinginmn wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:41 am I would watch, but I see a spinning circle.

There's nothing to watch yet! I need to quit playing with trance music and make Twitch placards such as "I'm about to start!" "Thx 4 watching!" "Taking a 5 min break". Hope fully you won't see the Spinning Circle of Doom then.

On the lower half of my page there a "Schedule" tab. Click that and you can see when I'll be live. I'll record the stream so you can entertain your cat watch it later if you miss it.
2020-11-04_23-54-31.jpg
2020-11-04_23-54-31.jpg (38.8 KiB) Viewed 9989 times
And again, I'm NOT monetizing this... not until I get good at it anyways and that will take years. If you see any ads they're not mine - I don't know if Twitch does Yahoo-like forced ads or not. I hate ads.
y u poek bear?
Furious

Post by Furious »

Hrm...

block 2020-11-05_16-42-19.jpg
block 2020-11-05_16-42-19.jpg (54.73 KiB) Viewed 9985 times
y u poek bear?
wanderinginmn

Post by wanderinginmn »

Because I CBF to actually go to the site and click on a link for the schedule, is that Friday at 8:30 screenshot legit or?
-I.
Furious

Post by Furious »

wanderinginmn wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:15 am Because I CBF to actually go to the site and click on a link for the schedule, is that Friday at 8:30 screenshot legit or?
Yes! And I know I'm probably getting into a grey area of advertising myself too much so I won't attach the Offline placard I made for my channel. It's a mod of the plague doctor mask photo I took for Discord a few months ago.

If you can't watch the stream it should be on my Twitch channel page for 60 days(?). I have Amazon Prime so I think I get extra storage time.
y u poek bear?
fduncan

Post by fduncan »

Consider thyself followed. Follow-thru is a crapshoot, but I’ll try.

I assume there’ll be an active “snarky, possibly unrelated to the stream” comments thread..

Who knows? Maybe I’ll even update my profile so I can be recognized!

*considers this*

Then again ...
Yep. *that* fduncan. Board-crasher, right-coaster, fat-thumbed grammar nebish
[he/him/boomer]
Furious

Post by Furious »

fduncan wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:22 pm
I assume there’ll be an active “snarky, possibly unrelated to the stream” comments thread..
If i can (and it gets enough Board interest) I'll make a Worst of The Kaijubooboo Show thread where i can reveal the behind the scenes stupidity and cherrypick quotes from users to later use for blackmail.

Kaijubooboo?

I was getting frustrated finding a good username with Furi or Furious in it so i started spamming words and... :D

edit: i obviously cant text while playing the game but i'm 100% sure i'll end up blabbing/chatting/responding about non-game stuff... "whoaaa scary!! 111" for 4 hours will get pretty boring for everyone
y u poek bear?