Constantine 2 is in the works, says Satan

Want to talk about some nifty piece of media that isn't Neil-related? This is the place to do it.
Maeve

Re: Constantine 2 is in the works, says Satan

Post by Maeve »

I remember going to see Constantine at the theatre, because at the time I quite fancied Keanu Reeves and it looked like a weird movie. It was. It was confusing and dark and that was my introduction to Tilda Swinton, so, all in all, I didn’t hate it. Had no clue about the comics though, so it wasn’t a disappointment to me.

And I know it’s on hulu, but I just haven’t gotten around to watching it again. But I would watch a sequel.
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Furious

Post by Furious »

Maeve wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:27 pm I remember going to see Constantine at the theatre, because at the time I quite fancied Keanu Reeves and it looked like a weird movie. It was. It was confusing and dark and that was my introduction to Tilda Swinton, so, all in all, I didn’t hate it. Had no clue about the comics though, so it wasn’t a disappointment to me.

And I know it’s on hulu, but I just haven’t gotten around to watching it again. But I would watch a sequel.
If you watched Constantine and then read the Dangerous Habits storyline, you'd be mad. If you read Dangerous Habits first, you'd be furious.
y u poek bear?
Artguychuck1

Post by Artguychuck1 »

Furious wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:41 am In the comics, in a DC alternate universe Constantine is trying to save the world in the follow up to DCeased, DCeased: Dead Planet, and (in the Black Label Universe?) Lucifer is forcing Constantine to retrieve something he gave up in the old Sandman storyline. :o
🔥🔥🔥You know more than me's.💖
Artguychuck1

Post by Artguychuck1 »

Furious wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:41 am In the comics, in a DC alternate universe Constantine is trying to save the world in the follow up to DCeased, DCeased: Dead Planet, and (in the Black Label Universe?) Lucifer is forcing Constantine to retrieve something he gave up in the old Sandman storyline. :o
🔥🔥🔥You know more than me's.💖
Furious wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:14 pm The three DC Animated Universe cartoons Constantine stars in nails the character pretty good.

Justice League Dark
Constantine: City of Demons
Justice League Dark: Apokolips War

It blows me away how much I do not know. You guys are a lifeline for me. Thank you. :-)
Furious

Post by Furious »

There's lots I don't know about comics. It gets tiring following every mega-crossover series where nothing happens as a result.

I do like that events that happened in the 80's Saga of the Swamp Thing comics are still recognized as DC canon.
y u poek bear?