If you want to have an NSFW chat, go here. The rules of the board still apply, so ... get consent. It's important.
Furious

Re: Avatar restrictions

Post by Furious »

fduncan wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:29 pm Yeah, it’ll be awhile before I got anything. Laptop charger has been loaned out, replacement adapter died, and I had to wipe the iPad in order to restore it. So, very zen. Where’s my bitmap editor when I need it?!?

Clearly, though, I’m still the same whiny, discombobulated guy I’ve always been, so, verified!
I'll take requests. It's not that difficult to crop a image and blast it with the shrink ray.
y u poek bear?
Mythos

Post by Mythos »

Wow. This is obnoxious.

I wish it just adapted the image like most platforms do. I will try other means. :p
"You are what you pretend to be ..."
-- Kurt Vonnegut, Mother Night
Furious

Post by Furious »

For those of you that like making your own avatars, paint.net is still FREE https://www.getpaint.net/ and will turn those stupid webp formats into friendly gifs and jpgs. I still like Photoshop Essentials to do the other work, but that's probably because I own a copy.
y u poek bear?
Dweller in Darkness

Post by Dweller in Darkness »

I've made some adjustments to the settings. Pray I do not adjust them any further.
-AJGraeme
Mythos

Post by Mythos »

Dweller in Darkness wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:12 am I've made some adjustments to the settings. Pray I do not adjust them any further.
-AJGraeme
I wish I could like this comment. Because I do.
"You are what you pretend to be ..."
-- Kurt Vonnegut, Mother Night
wanderinginmn

Post by wanderinginmn »

Mythos wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:57 am
Dweller in Darkness wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:12 am I've made some adjustments to the settings. Pray I do not adjust them any further.
-AJGraeme
I wish I could like this comment. Because I do.
A statement like "Thank you." generally works best for an irl like.
-I.